NOTICE OF AUCTION
MIAMI UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- LOCATION: Las Lomas,
5791 Maple Leaf St,
Claypool, AZ 85532
- AUCTION TYPE: State and Local Surplus
- CONTACT INFORMATION: LaDonna Sandoval
928-425-3271 x 1104
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: miamiusd40.org
- AUCTION VIEWING: October 13, 2017 @ 8:00 am
- SILENT AUCTION OPENS: October 13, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- SILENT AUCTION CLOSES: October 13, 2017 @ 12:00 pm
- BID AWARD: October 13, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
- ITEMS: Commercial kitchen equipment, desks, chairs, office furniture, drafting tables, technical equipment
SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Guarantee Waiver. All property is offered for sale as-is, where-is. Miami Unified School District #40 makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. The Buyer is not entitled to any payment for loss of profit or any other money damages special, direct, indirect, or consequential.
Description Warranty. Miami Unified School District #40 warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for mis-description must be made prior to removal of the property. If Miami Unified School District #40 confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Miami Unified School District #40 will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of Miami Unified School District #40 shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property. Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final.
Inspection. Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Bidders must adhere to the inspection dates and times indicated in the item description or contact the person listed to schedule an inspection.
Consideration of Bid. Miami Unified School District #40 reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to withdraw from sale any of the items listed.
Notice of Award. Successful bidders will be notified at the end of the auction.
Payment. Upon receipt of award: Cashier’s check, money order or cash. Make payments to Miami Unified School District #40 in person at Las Lomas School.
There will be NO partial payments allowed for an auction. All auctions must be paid in full according to the specified payment process. For example, you WILL NOT be able to pay partially for an auction by Credit Card and pay the remainder by another payment method, such as a wire transfer.
- You will be notified upon receipt of payment. You may then contact the responsible party listed for the auction item and arrange for a mutually convenient pick-up time. You must bring to the pick-up location (1) the Notice of Award, (2) the Paid Receiptand (3) personal identification (such as a Driver License). You must present all three identification items at the scheduled pick-up, or the auction item(s) will not be released to you.
- If you are picking up an item for someone else, you will need to bring the Notice of Award and the Paid Receipt (photo copies are acceptable), plus a note from the designated winning bidder specifically naming you as authorized representative, along with your own personal identification. In addition, you must arrange for the winning bidder to send an e-mail from the winning bidder e-mail address used for the auction, stating that you are authorized to pick-up the item.
Bid Deposits. Miami Unified School District #40 may require bid deposits in order to ensure fairness to all bidders. The deposit will be reversed if no default occurs or the bidder does not win the auction. The deposit will be retained if the winning bidder defaults.
Removal. Buyer must remove auction item(s) from the Miami Unified School District #40 premises within three (3) business days after the time and date of issuance of the Notice of Award. If the Buyer, after making payment for an item, fails to remove the item within the specified time, the Miami Unified School District #40 reserves the right (1) to retain all payments; and (2) to dispose of the item through another auction or otherwise. Successful bidders are responsible for packing, loading, removing and transporting of all property awarded to them from the place where the property is located as indicated on the website and in the Notice of Award. The Buyer must make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will Miami Unified School District #40 assume responsibility for packing, loading or transporting. For additional information, please contact the "Auction Contact" listed on the auction page
Vehicle Titles. Miami Unified School District #40 will issue a title or certificate upon receipt of payment. Titles may be subject to any restrictions as indicated in the item description on the website. Open titles cannot be issued. Miami Unified School District #40 will not issue replacement titles.
Default. Default shall include (1) failure to observe these terms and conditions; (2) failure to make good and timely payment; or (3) failure to remove all items within the specified time. Default may result in termination of the bid contract and suspension from participation in all future sales until the default has been cured. If the Buyer fails in the performance of their obligations, Miami Unified School District #40 may exercise such rights and may pursue such remedies as are provided by law.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. By submitting a bid, the bidder agrees that the bidder has read, fully understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Online Sales, and agrees to pay for and remove the property, if the bid is accepted, by the dates and times specified.
An employee of the school district or a governing board member shall NOT directly or indirectly purchase or agree with another person to purchase surplus property if said employee or board member is or has been directly or indirectly involved in the purchase, disposal, maintenance, or preparation for sale of the surplus material.