Miami High School FASA Workshops
FAFSA=Money to Pay for College
Dear seniors, early graduating juniors, and parents/guardians,
We are holding FREE FAFSA workshops on the dates listed below at Miami Jr./Sr. High School. The workshops are open to seniors (and juniors who are graduating early) and their parents/guardians.
What is FAFSA?
FAFSA stands for Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
FAFSA = fill out an application to get help to pay for college = make college affordable
Learn more online at https://fafsa.ed.gov
March 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. in Ms. Scheifert’s classroom (A212-213)
March 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. in library
April 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. in library
April 25 from 4 to 8 p.m. in library
We'll have a few folks on staff to assist you!
To ensure you can complete your FAFSA at the workshop, be sure to bring the following:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your A-Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned (if applicable)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically (you can create one during the workshop)
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need the same information listed above for your parent(s).
Have questions? Ask Ms. Walker!
College and Career Readiness Advisor
Miami Jr./Sr. High School
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the main office